Friday, September 28, 2007

Oops!

Dear god, I forgot I even had the blog! Guess i better get posting on my new toys, huh?


These two above are in the same vein. I love's 'em. So much fun to play with another cutie with them.... okay, so I didn't really make this one... My girl Jenn did :) I told her since she's using my account, I get to keep the money. Then I bought her MySims and she forgot what Lindens were :)


Hee, this was just a goofy one I made by myself, just to prove that I still know how to animate. It had been a while, and as usual, for me, it's perfectly symmetrical. Just can't get myself to break that habit. Dang OCD :)



I saw something like this being advertised on a website and just HAD to make it. It's just too freakin cute. On a side note, all 6 of those kittens are Ilana, Lyssa and I. Ilana's learned some photoshop magic of her own :)









Okay, Jenn made this one again, and honestly? I have no idea how she made the animation. All we have to work with is Qavimator, and she still makes them wonderfully. And she made it specifically because she knew I would sit there and stare at it for hours on end. Shinies driving in a circle? Of course I was hypnotized!

No comments: