Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bouncy!



Howdy everyone :)  I was trying to think of what to kick off the blog with, and I realized, what could be better than the coolest new toy I've been given in forever. Tindo's People Balls! If you haven't gotten to play with one yet, basically, it's a bouncy ball that you sit in. Someone clicks on it, and you go flying. They can even click you in the air to send you higher (Gia holds the record, I swear she was bouncing off the ceiling of the club for 5 minutes).

I'm currently looking for some land to built a playground for them, so if you see a parcel for rent that isn't too expensive or laggy, lemme know and I'll send you a couple pieces of art and/or kitty toys to say thanks. I'll get Tin to make up a vendor for the balls outside it, auto-return set to 1 minute so we can't cheat and hop off them, and then we'll all bounce the night away!

3 comments:

Yora Vig said...

Congrats on the blog Jango! Man are thise things a blast! On the day Tindo first made tem, we were at my skybox trying them out. I put up 10 meter walls and people were still flying all over the map!

Anonymous said...

Those look incredibly hot. they remind me of Sebastian Rubbermage's jester balls. Any chance that was an inspiration?

-wolfrose

Jango Fell said...

I'm not entirely sure, you'd have to ask Tindo Shi. She made them.