Sunday, June 24, 2007

Building Mania Continues!

okay, so the mundane creation first. It's gorgeous, I admit, but it's not the one I'm excited about

You can see it in world at All That Jazz (check my profile in game) But NOW *evil giggle* the fun stuff.... or at least what will be the fun stuff once it's scripted.








Below you see the results of a day and a half of boredom, too much imagination, and extreme sexual frustration.














Any of you that know me know how much of a massive geek I am. Well, I'm going to find someone, somehow, someway to get these all scripted up and working, just like the movies. I have the trap open with the light coming out done already, and fitted to the body, but.... god, that's like, the most difficult thing I've ever made. I couldn't be more proud :)

Oh, and I'll probably have some really big news to report in a week or so, so stay tuned.

No comments: